Air Conditioner Maintenance done RIGHT!
Your system will cool quicker and use a LOT less energy after we clean all the baked-on plaque from your coils with a special, environmentally-friendly cleaning solvent.
(That plaque is formed from dust and moisture as they pass through your oven-hot A/C coils. This baked-on plaque acts like insulation, trapping the heat in your coils and making your air conditioner have to run longer to cool your home.)
- check and adjust the airflow across the evaporator core to make sure your compressor isn't operating under extra stress.
- test the 240-volt contactor to make sure your compressor's gettin’ the right juice!
- test your capacitor to make sure it's delivering the full "kick" to your motor.
- check your thermostat to make sure it's sending all the correct signals to your unit. (Thermostats can cause a LOT of problems.)
- calibrate the whole system back to proper specifications.