Ready to get started?
We’re here ’til midnight®
$77 Plumbing Inspection
You go to the doctor for your annual physical to make sure your health is in good shape. You visit the dentist to make sure you don’t have any cavities. You get your oil changed to keep your car running smooth. What about your plumbing? When was the last time you had a plumbing inspection?
It’s understandable that people don’t think about their plumbing until something goes wrong, but it doesn’t have to be that way! You can get your whole home’s plumbing system inspected by one of our certified professionals, so you know about any potential problems before they ever happen. That saves you money in the long run, not to mention the stress of a plumbing emergency!
We Make It Easy
No one likes going into their crawlspace. It’s dark, there are spiders and snakes, and it’s overall not a fun way to spend your time. You’ve got better things you could be doing! And what if you find something that needs repairs? You’ve gotta go to the hardware store yourself, hope you’re getting the right part, and try to follow confusing instructions online to fix it yourself. Or… you can avoid that whole mess by calling a professional to handle it for you. After all, we know your to-do list is full enough as is!
Speaking of busy, we don’t want you to have to take off work just for your plumbing inspection. If weekends or evenings work better for you, we’re not gonna charge you extra for those appointment times. Just schedule whenever it works with your schedule!
What to Expect
When you schedule your $77 plumbing inspection with Morris-Jenkins, you’re getting a thorough and proactive service. Your plumber is gonna go around and look for a bunch of things, such as:
- Leaks or corrosion in pipes. This includes pipes that aren’t inside your walls.
- Water damage. Your plumber will pay extra attention to your ceilings, under your sinks, and around any appliances.
- Irregular water pressure. Too high of water pressure means you might have pinhole leaks in your pipes, but too low of pressure means you might have sediment buildup.
- Slow or clogged drains. While a clogged drain is a more obvious problem, slow drains are also a cause for concern.
- Sediment build-up in your water heater. Your plumber will also look for corrosion to make sure your water heater isn’t gonna burst. If that were to happen, you’d be looking at a lot of water damage (not to mention a new water heater)!
- Sewage build-up. If you have wet spots in your yard that dip down, that might mean your sewer is backed up. Your plumber will check for this as well as obstructions around any sewer clean outs you may have.
it’s time to schedule an appointment! same day service