Priority Advantage® Membership
What you get as a Priority Advantage® member:
For just $19.99 a month*, Priority Advantage® members get:
- Two maintenance visits per year. You get an air conditioning and a heating maintenance visit throughout the year, scheduled at your convenience.
- FREE drain cabling services. When you have a clogged drain, call us and a Morris-Jenkins plumber will get you unclogged fast—for free!
- 10% off any repairs or services needed. This discount applies to both HVAC and plumbing services. As long as you're a member, you enjoy exclusive discounted rates.
- $49 diagnostic fees (normally $89). Get $40 off your service call when you have an HVAC or plumbing issue.
- Priority service. Need our help? When you call us, you get front-of-the-line status, no matter the time of day/night.
- 24/7 member portal access. Just log in anytime to schedule service, update your information, check your service history and more.
- Safety inspections at every visit. We'll test your home's CO & smoke detectors for proper operation. And, if you have replacement batteries on-hand, we'll install them for you.
*$19.99/mo for first system, contact us for multi-system pricing.
Benefits of regular maintenance
A regularly-maintained heating and cooling system:
- Has a 95% lower chance of breaking down
- Helps lower your monthly utility bills by up to 30%
- Has less expensive repairs (PA members see 32% lower repair costs)
- Lives longer than non-maintained systems
In a nutshell, routine maintenance saves you time and money. It's as simple as that.
That's why, at its core, our Priority Advantage® program is focused on providing high-quality, routine maintenance for your HVAC system.
Hear more about the benefits of becoming a Priority Advantage® member...
Morris-Jenkins makes maintenance EASY.
Staying comfortable and saving money year-round has never been easier with:
- 24/7 portal access. Need to schedule service? Or check your last service date? Do it all from your member portal, no matter the time or day.
- Fast, priority service. No more waiting. You deserve VIP treatment. When you call, you become our first priority and get pushed to the front of the line for service.
- A members-only hotline. As a member, you get access to the Priority Advantage® hotline. Simply call the number and you'll get help minutes later.
- Schedule reminders. Put your maintenance on "auto-pilot". Our team will call and set up everything for you as soon as you're due for your next visit.
Morris-Jenkins makes maintenance FUN.
Maintenance doesn't have to be all service calls and filter changes. At Morris-Jenkins, we've built "fun" into our Priority Advantage® membership.
As a Priority Advantage® member, you get to enjoy fun perks like:
- Members-only free events. Whether it's a free family movie night or a party we throw at our place, we make sure to spoil our members with fun, free events throughout the year.
- Monthly giveaways. Every month, members opt to be put into a monthly giveaway for prizes such as concert tickets, a smart TV, cash prizes and much more.
Testimonials from current Priority Advantage® members...
Morris-Jenkins Priority Advantage Membership is well worth the monthly investment. We just had our unit serviced today by Michael Davis and he did an exceptionally phenomenal job. You can tell he cares about his customers and making sure that their heating/cooling unit & home are in tip-top shape. He even went above & beyond when he saw two pieces of vinyl siding popped out of place and a clock reset in the crawlspace from a power outage. By far the best member of the Morris Jenkins team we have had out. We would be honored to have him out again in the future!
Every aspect of the way Morris-Jenkins does business is outstanding. From speaking with customer service when you call, to the technicians that come to your home, I felt appreciated as a customer. My only regret is not becoming a Priority Advantage member sooner!
Travis Greenlee was our service technician today performing our semi-annual Priority Advantage inspection. Prompt, thorough and informative are adjectives that come to mind. He talked with us like a friend rather than another site to visit on what I'm sure was a long day - but, always remained respectful. And the way he spoke of the company and Mr. Jenkins...well, this guy ought to be the president. I don't know, maybe he will be some day.
Seriously, I guess we've been lucky... we've never had a bad experience with a call. I'm sure it has to do with the training and the family atmosphere. I don't why anyone would not elect to become a Priority Advantage customer. I know I never have to worry about being warm or staying cool.