Tankless Water Heater Services in Charlotte
Choose a Tankless Water Heater Service
Need a tankless water heater installed in Charlotte? We make it easy.
All of our tankless installations include:
We don’t charge to tell you how much we’re going to charge.
Flat-rate, upfront pricing.
No sticker shock here. You’ll always know what you’re going to pay before the installation begins.
Courteous and friendly staff
From top to bottom. What can we say? We take after Mr. Jenkins himself.
Signs you need a new tankless water heater
You should consider replacing your current tankless unit if it:
- Is more than 10 years old. Most tankless water heaters only last 10–15 years. If yours is coming up on that age mark, you might want to start looking at getting a new one.
- Has needed a lot of repairs lately. Repair costs add up quickly. Sometimes, it’s more cost-effective in the long run to invest in a new, efficient unit than to keep repairing your current one.
- Is increasing your energy bills. An increase in energy bills is usually a sign that your unit is losing efficiency. When your bills increase but usage stays the same (and nothing else is wrong with the unit), you should consider looking for a replacement.
- Has an expired warranty. An invalid warranty means the manufacturer will no longer cover the cost of a part on your unit if it dies. That means you’ll have to pay for the entire repair cost yourself.
How your tankless water heater installation works
1) Schedule your appointment
Call us at (704) 357-0484 or schedule an appointment online (we’ll get back to you ASAP) for a day and time that works for you. You’ll get a confirmation email with a picture of your plumber, so you know who’s coming to your home.
2) Choose your system
One of our plumbers will come talk with you about your hot water usage and preferences. Then, you’ll decide which system option you want (we’ll give you a few).
3) Get your tankless unit installed
We’ve been installing plumbing appliances since 1958, so we’re a well-oiled machine when it comes to tankless water heater installations. Our team of plumbers will install your new system either that same day or the next—without cutting corners, of course.
4) Tell us how we did
Whether it’s good or bad, we want to hear how we did. After your installation, we’ll make sure you have the chance to talk with us about your service.
Tankless water heater terms you should know
If you’re shopping around for a tankless water heater, you’ve probably seen some unfamiliar terms. We’ll explain the lingo for you.
- Flow rate: Tankless hot water heaters are sized by their flow rate, which is how many gallons of water per minute (GPM) a unit can heat based on your temperature rise (see below). Flow rates range from 4 to 8 GPM. To give you a better idea of what flow rate your unit would need, running 2 showers and a dishwasher would require a flow rate of 3–6.5 GPM.
- Temperature rise: Temperature rise is the temperature of the incoming water (groundwater) subtracted from your desired hot water temperature. For example, if you want hot water at 115°F and the groundwater in Charlotte is, on average, 60°F, you’d need a unit that can provide a temperature rise of 50°F (115 − 60 = 55).
- Energy factor (EF): Tankless water heater energy efficiency is measured by its energy factor, which is the amount of hot water produced per unit of fuel consumed in a typical day. The higher the energy factor (ranging from .5 to .95), the more efficient the unit.
We make tankless installations easy for you
We want to make it easy to do business with us. That’s why we offer:
Because we offer service late at night and on the weekends, you’ll get your tankless water heater installed on your schedule, not ours.
Since we’re a well-oiled machine when it comes to installing tankless units, our install times are much shorter than other Charlotte companies.
No cut corners
Instead of pushing sales for a particular brand, we focus on the quality of the installation—so you get your tankless water heater installed the right way.
Why go Tankless
The benefits of switching to a state-of-the-art tankless water heater system are endless. Whether you’re trying to save space, conserve energy or extend your supply of hot water, a Rinnai tankless water heater can help you.
Designed for efficiency, Rinnai’s Tankless systems save your family money on utility bills by meeting ENERGY STAR qualifications. It could also increase the value of your home by improving your Home Energy Rating System (HERS) index.
Rinnai also gives you different options when it comes to sizes, saving space in your home unlike traditional hot water heaters. With Rinnai there is no need to replace the system when it goes down, you just replace parts.
- Endless supply of hot water – Never worry about running out of hot water again. Everyone can shower in the morning!
- Save on energy and water costs – Plain and simple,Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters use up to 40% less energy than a traditional tank.
- More space in your home – A new tankless unit is roughly the size of a carry-on suitcase. This means it can be installed in a variety of less traditional spaces without taking up space in your laundry room or hall closet.
- Longer product life – These units can last up to 2x longer than traditional tank units.