Maybe you’re remodeling and want a more modern toilet to match your upgraded bathroom, or maybe your old toilet has been nothing but trouble and it’s time to say goodbye. No matter your reason for wanting a new toilet, it’s a good idea to call out a professional plumber to make sure it’s done the RIGHT way. Installing a toilet isn’t always as straightforward as it seems and doing it wrong can get expensive (not to mention stressful!).
Common Signs It’s Time for a Toilet Replacement
If you’ve been spending your free time Googling things like “what to do about a broken toilet” or “can you fix a leaky toilet,” odds are, you’re already frustrated with your old toilet. Sometimes, repairs are a good move. But if you have any of these problems, it might be time to install a new toilet:
- A small leak or drip might not seem like a big deal, but it isn’t going to fix itself. It’s only gonna get worse! If the water is leaking from the tank to the bowl (instead of on the floor), we may be able to rebuild it. If it’s leaking from the connection between the tank and bowl, it could be a simple repair. But if the china/porcelain itself is damaged or cracked, it’s time for a replacement toilet.
- Constant repairs. If this isn’t the first time you’ve had to call someone out to fix your toilet, it might be more worth it in the long run to just replace it with something new.
- Frequent clogs. It’s normal to get a clog every now and again! But if you’re reaching for the plunger all the time, there may be a bigger issue at play either with your toilet or with your pipes.
- Rocking toilet. Your toilet should be still when you sit and stand. It’s not normal for a toilet to rock! If it moves, it damages the flange and can cause cracks and leaks over time. If it’s a new issue, we might be able to repair it. If it’s been going on for a long time, the damage is likely already done.
When your toilet is acting up, you don’t wanna wait to have it looked at by a professional plumber. It’ll likely only get worse. If it’s time to get rid of your old toilet and install something new, text us or call us today!
Wanna hear about toilet repair options as well? Our plumbers can fix toilets, too!
Buying a Toilet Yourself vs. Picking One of Ours
If you’ve found the perfect toilet online or at the hardware store, go ahead and get it! We can install whatever toilet you’ve got your heart set on.
Not sure what you’re looking for and want help? We have a bunch of great toilets in stock, and we can help you pick the perfect one for your family!
We install customer-supplied toilets as well as toilets we provide. No matter the direction you wanna go, we’re gonna make sure you love your new toilet!
Don’t DIY a Toilet Installation
It might not seem that hard to install a toilet, but there’s actually a lot that goes into it! For example, if you just replaced your floors and then install a toilet, it can end up sitting crooked (which can cause major issues!).
Some common toilet issues can be really hard to fix, like:
- A ton of toilet issues can be linked back to the flange. If you’re not exactly right in how you install one, it’ll cause problems like a rocking toilet.
- Wax ring. If this isn’t sealed just right, your toilet will leak and damage your bathroom!
- A rocking toilet. It’s usually not as simple as tightening some bolts. If you don’t know exactly what you’re looking for, you could end up making matters worse.
Don’t risk damaging your toilet or your home! Just give us a call or text us. We’ll deal with all the tricky details and make sure things are done right the first time so you can enjoy your new toilet for years!
We Make Toilet Installations EASY!
You’ve never met a friendlier bunch of people than our plumbers! We take a lot of pride in our work, which means we take the time to do things perfectly the first time you call us out. And not only that, but we’ll get out to your home faster than anyone! That means you can have your new toilet installed TODAY!
We’re here til midnight, seven days a week, and we don’t charge extra for weekends or evenings. Whenever you’re ready for a toilet replacement, give us a call or text us today.
All of our plumbing services include:
Even on the busiest of days, we get there fast to make it easy for you.
Late-night and weekend service.
We’re here ’til midnight and available on weekends, too.
When you call, you’ll always speak to live, local employees (who could very well be your neighbor).