Don’t let leaky faucets rain on your parade!
Faucet problems got you feeling crazy? Maybe it’s dripping and keeping you up at night. Maybe the kitchen sprayer keeps getting stuck. Or maybe you’ve been finding wet spots under the sink. Usually, faucet problems don’t feel as stressful as other plumbing issues, but they can get really annoying really fast! We’ve seen it all, and we can get your faucet working like new again. We work with all kinds of sink faucets: single handle, pull-out, pull-down, two handle, gooseneck, and widespread.
You could get your pesky faucet fixed before bedtime today because we do same-day faucet repairs! No more drip, drip, drip while you’re trying to sleep. Just give us a call or text us!
Common Faucet Problems
If you’ve been Googling “faucet repairs near me,” you’ve come to the right place! Faucet problems may seem minor, but they can be tricky to repair the right way. And if it isn’t done the right way, you could end up with a lot bigger issues! Faucet problems happen, and our professional plumbers are the people you want for the job! We can fix things like:
- Dripping faucet; leaking faucet
- Low water pressure in the sink
- High water pressure in the sink
- Wet spots under the sink
- Stuck drain stopper (pop-up)
- Loose or wiggly faucet handles
- Stubborn or stuck kitchen sprayer
- Kitchen sprayer won’t turn off
If you’ve been putting up with any of these faucet problems, don’t wait! Let us take care of it today so you don’t have to worry about it anymore. Plumbing is tricky, but it doesn’t have to be. Scheduling faucet repairs with Morris-Jenkins is EASY! Just call, text, or message us online.
DIY Faucet Repair Tricks
“It’s just a broken faucet. How hard can a repair really be?”
The solution is sometimes simple, but the repair itself is often a lot more involved than you might think. If you try DIY faucet repairs and you don’t do it right, you risk serious damage to your home’s plumbing! There are just a couple DIY solutions for common faucet repairs that we think would be alright to attempt without experience:
- If you have low water pressure in your sink, try unscrewing the aerator. This is the little piece on the end of your faucet. If the aerator is clogged, you can clean it out or replace it with a new one. A clogged aerator sometimes signals a problem with your home’s water quality, so you might want to give us a call to test your water!
- If you don’t see your aerator or it doesn’t come out, it may require a special key to get it off. Our plumbers have what they need to take care of this for you, though!
- If your aerator looks corroded, do NOT remove it! Odds are, it won’t go back on if you take it off.
- If your kitchen sprayer is getting stuck or is hard to pull out, it could be stuck on something under your sink, like a bottle of cleaner. Check under your sink to make sure that hose isn’t getting caught on anything.
If these solutions aren’t what you’re looking for, it’s a good idea to call a professional plumber out. No one wants to make a plumbing problem worse. Not to mention, you probably have things you’d rather do with your time. Let us help take care of this for you!
Call Morris-Jenkins for same-day faucet repairs!
Morris-Jenkins Makes Faucet Repairs EASY
When you call, text, or message Morris-Jenkins online, you’re gonna talk to a REAL person. And they’re local, too! You’ve never met a friendlier bunch of people.
Not only do we make it easy to get ahold of a real person for plumbing help, but we make sure we get to you fast. All too often, plumbing companies in our area tell you they can’t get to you for a week or more. Or they give you a ridiculously long appointment window and you end up having to take the whole day off work! That’s not cool. That’s why, when you call Morris-Jenkins, we’ll usually get to you the very same day you call.
We even come out on weekends and evenings at NO extra cost! You shouldn’t have to take off work just to take care of your home.
Schedule your faucet repair today!
All of our plumbing services include:
Even on the busiest of days, we get there fast to make it easy for you.
Late-night and weekend service.
We’re here ’til midnight and available on weekends, too.
When you call, you’ll always speak to live, local employees (who could very well be your neighbor).