Need a ductless AC installed? We make it easy.
All of our ductless mini-split AC installations include:
We don’t charge to tell you how much we’re going to charge.
Flat-rate, upfront pricing.
No sticker shock here. You’ll always know what you’re going to pay before the installation begins.
Courteous and friendly staff
From top to bottom. What can we say? We take after Mr. Jenkins himself.
You’d benefit from a ductless mini-split AC if you…
- Are looking to easily add AC to your home. If your home doesn’t have ductwork, installing a ductless mini-split AC is the quickest and easiest way to add air conditioning your home. We install most ductless ACs in 3–5 hours.
- Want better energy efficiency. ENERGY STAR estimates that central ACs lose 20–30% of their conditioner air to leaks in the ductwork. With ductless ACs, the air you’re paying for goes straight into your home, not into areas you don’t want to cool.
- Are remodeling or adding rooms to your old home. Don’t want to waste time and money adding ductwork to an addition? Ductless mini-splits can efficiently cool home additions, garages, remodels, attics and other converted living spaces.
- Want cleaner indoor air. With ductless mini-split systems, you’re not forcing air through dirty ducts (or pulling in dirty air from duct leaks). Plus, like central ACs, most ductless systems come with filters that purify your air of odors and allergens, allowing you to breathe easier.
We make ductless AC installations easy for you
Every little thing we do, we do to make your life easier. That’s why we offer:
Because we offer service late at night and on the weekends, you’ll get your ductless mini-split installed when it’s convenient for you, not us.
When it comes to ductless air conditioner installations, we’re a well-oiled machine. That’s why our install times are much shorter than other companies.
No cut corners
We focus on the quality of the installation, not pushing a particular brand. That means your ductless mini-split AC will be installed the right way.
1) Schedule your appointment
Call us at (704) 357-0484 or schedule an appointment online (we’ll get back to you ASAP). We’ll send you a confirmation email with your appointment day and time. You’ll also get a picture of your tech when they’re on the way, so you know who’s coming to your home.
2) Choose your system
One of our ductless AC techs will come size your home to talk about your cooling needs Then, you’ll decide which system option you want (we’ll give you a few).
3) Get your ductless AC installed
We’ve been installing HVAC systems since 1958, so we’re a well-oiled machine when it comes to installing ductless mini-split ACs. Your tech will install your new system either that same day or the next—without cutting corners, of course.
4) Tell us how we did
Good or bad, we want to hear how our team did. After your installation, we’ll make sure you have the chance to talk with us about your service.
How ductless mini-split air conditioners work
New to ductless mini-split ACs? We’ll explain how they work.
First off, you should know that ductless ACs, unlike central ACs, can have multiple indoor units (up to 8 per outdoor unit) depending on your home’s size. Each indoor unit has its own evaporator coil, filter and fan, which is how it can cool your home without ducts.
Here’s how a single indoor unit works with an outdoor unit:
- The indoor unit pulls in warm air from the room and runs it over the evaporator coil.
- The refrigerant (inside the evaporator coil) removes heat from the warm air and pushes cool, conditioned air back into your home.
- The refrigerant travels through a line to the condenser (in the outdoor unit), where it dumps the heat from your home’s air and then travels back to the indoor unit.