Heat Pump Services in Charlotte
Choose a Heat Pump Repair, Install or Maintenance Service
Need a heat pump installed? We make it easy.
All of our heat pump installations include:
We don’t charge to tell you how much we’re going to charge.
Flat-rate, upfront pricing.
No sticker shock here. You’ll always know what you’re going to pay before the installation begins.
Courteous and friendly staff
From top to bottom. What can we say? We take after Mr. Jenkins himself.
Signs you need a new heat pump
You’re probably due for a new heat pump if:
- It’s 15+ years old. Most furnaces only last 15–20 years. If yours is approaching that age, it’s time to start thinking about a new one.
- You’re seeing frequent repairs. If your furnace has needed a lot of repairs lately, that’s usually a sign that it’s on its way out. You’re usually better off investing in a new unit, rather than throwing money into multiple repairs.
- Your heating bills are getting higher. Furnaces naturally lose efficiency as they get older, which means they have to work harder (and use more energy) to heat your home.
- Your warranty has expired. This means the manufacturer will no longer guarantee (and cover the cost of) a part if it dies. You’d be stuck paying for an entire repair out of pocket, which might not be worth it in the long run.
How your heat pump installation works
1) Schedule your appointment
Call us at (704) 357-0484 or contact us online (we’ll get back to you within 5 minutes) to schedule a day and time that works for you. We’ll send you a confirmation email with a picture of your tech, so you know who’s coming to your home.
2) Choose your system
One of our techs will come to your home to talk with you about your heating needs and to find the right size heat pump for your home. Then, you’ll decide which system option you want (we’ll give you a few).
3) Get your heat pump installed
We’ve been doing this since 1958, so we’re a well-oiled machine when it comes to HVAC system installations. Your tech will install your new heat pump either that same day or the next—without cutting corners, of course.
3) Tell us how we did
We want to hear how our team did—whether it’s good or bad. After your installation, we’ll make sure you have the chance to talk with us about your service.
Heat pump terms you should know
Shopping around for a new heat pump? You’ve probably seen a lot of unfamiliar terms. We’ll explain some of the lingo for you.
- SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio): SEER measures a heat pump’s cooling efficiency. The higher the SEER rating (ranges from 13 to 26), the more efficient the unit.
- HSPF (Heating Season Performance Factor): HSPF measures your unit’s heating efficiency. The higher the HSPF rating (ranges from 8.2 to 10), the more efficient the unit.
- Two-stage compressor: This means the heat pump’s compressor, the part that circulates the refrigerant, has 2 operating capacities. This additional capacity makes two-stage units more efficient than single-stage units, which have only 1 operating capacity.
- Variable-speed technology: You can upgrade your heat pump to include a variable-speed blower motor and/or compressor. Variable-speed technology allows your blower motor or compressor to run at any capacity, making your heat pump super efficient.
We make heat pump installations easy for you
Every little thing we do, we do to make your life easier. That’s why we offer:
We install your heat pump around your schedule, not ours. That’s why we offer late-night and weekend service.
When it comes to installing a heat pump, our team is a well-oiled machine—which is why our install times are much shorter than other companies.
No cut corners
We focus on the quality of the installation—not selling a particular brand. That means your heat pump will be installed the right way.