Need an heating furnace repaired? We make it easy.
All of our Charlotte furnace repairs include:
We keep our trucks fully stocked, so we can fix your furnace right then and there—no need to schedule another appointment.
Flat-rate, upfront pricing.
You’ll always know the price of your AC repair before any work begins.
Late-night and weekend availability.
We’re here ’til midnight and available on weekends, too.
Signs your furnace needs to be repaired
You likely need to repair your furnace if it:
- Won’t turn on. This could mean a problem with your thermostat or a tripped circuit breaker. If the breaker keeps tripping, don’t keep switching it back. You could overload your electrical panel.
- Has weak airflow. If you’re not getting strong airflow from your vents, the problem could be a fan belt or motor.
- Is making strange noises. A weird noise, like a bang or scraping noise, is a red flag that your furnace needs a repair.
- Turns on and off frequently. Your furnace should run slow and steady. If it’s turning on then quickly shutting off, it could be a number of reasons, including issues with airflow or the thermostat. It could also be an oversized unit that’s short cycling, in which case you’d need to replace your unit with a properly sized one.
- Is blowing cool air. If you’re not getting warm air, there could be something wrong with your thermocouple or pilot light.
- Has water is pooling around it. This most likely means the condensate line, which removes condensation from your furnace, is clogged (for condensing furnaces only).
How your furnace repair works
1) Schedule your appointment
Call us at (704) 357-0484 or contact us online (we’ll get back to you within 5 minutes) to schedule an appointment day and time that works for you. You’ll get a confirmation email with a picture of your tech, so you know who’s coming to your home.
2) Get your furnace fixed—fast
We know a furnace repair can be hard on your schedule. That’s why we keep our trucks fully stocked with tools and parts—so we’re prepared to fix your furnace in a single visit. You rarely have to book a second appointment with us.
3) Tell us how we did
If you’re less than happy with our service, we want to hear about it. After your repair, we’ll make sure you have the chance to talk with us if you had an issue with anything.
Is your furnace blowing cold air?
Check these common problems before calling a professional:
- Is your thermostat on “COOL”? Make sure the switch is set to “HEAT”. (It might sound obvious, but this happens.)
- Is the air filter dirty? A clogged filter restricts airflow, which can cause a lot of problems for a furnace. If yours is dirty, replace it with a new one.
- Did the pilot light go out? If you have an older gas furnace, it probably uses a permanently lit pilot light to heat your home. If the light is out, simply relight it. If it keeps going out, there’s something wrong with your unit.
- Is the gas off? Your furnace can’t heat your home if it isn’t getting any gas. Make sure the gas valve lever is in the “ON” position (parallel to the gas supply pipe).
If your furnace still isn’t blowing warm air, it’s time to call a professional to figure out what’s wrong.
Brands we repair
We repair ALL furnace brands, including:
- American Standard
- Day & Night