Toilet problems stink. Literally.
No matter the issue, our plumbers can get your toilet repaired FAST. Clogged toilet? Leaky toilet? Toilet that won’t stop running? We’ve seen it all! And our professional plumbers are just the people you want on the job.
Signs You Need Toilet Repairs
Toilet problems aren’t exactly subtle. You never realize how much your family relies on your toilet until something goes wrong with it, and then everything comes to a screeching halt. Especially for families with just one bathroom!
Some of the most common toilet problems we see (and can fix!) are:
- Reoccurring clogs. Clogs happen. It’s when they happen all the time that there’s a bigger issue. Whether this is your first clog or your fiftieth, we can get your water flowing the right way again. And if these clogs happen often, we can get to the root of that issue, too. It might be that you have build-up in the trap way or main branch of the toilet.
- Running water. Your toilet tank shouldn’t take that long to fill back up. If the water never seems to stop running, the flapper might be worn out or the fill valve isn’t shutting off properly. A running toilet can waste up to 200 gallons of water in just one day. That can double your water bill!
- A crack in the bowl or tank. Cracks in your toilet aren’t just a cosmetic issue. Even small leaks can lead to big water damage if they aren’t taken care of.
Odds are, if you’re on this page, you’ve already been Googling things like “toilet repairs near me.” We know that feeling. Broken toilets are never fun, but we can get things fixed up fast!
Sometimes, it’s better to have a toilet replacement instead of a repair. Not sure which you need? Send us a text, call us, or message us online! We can get an expert plumber out to your house today to take a close look. If it turns out just a part of your toilet is going bad, we can probably repair it and be on our way. If your toilet is old or having major issues, it might be time to install a new toilet. No matter what, your plumber will give you all the info and all the options so you can pick what’s best for your family!
DIY Toilet Repairs
Sometimes, you wanna try your hand at fixing your toilet yourself before calling out a professional plumber. We get that! There are a couple things you can try, depending on your issue:
- Is your toilet flapper leaking? Try putting food coloring in the tank water. If you see food coloring show up in the bowl, that means the flapper or flush valve seal is leaking and should be replaced. If you don’t want to risk trying this repair yourself, give us a call!
- Is your toilet constantly running? Try flushing the toilet and lifting up on the float arm while the toilet fills. The fill valve should shut off when you do this! If it keeps running (or it hisses) when you do that, it’s defective and needs a professional’s help.
- Is your toilet clogged? Don’t use chemical drain cleaners! They’ll damage your pipes over time and leave them vulnerable to even bigger problems. Instead, stick with a good ole’ plunger! If that doesn’t do the trick, it’s a good idea to have a professional out instead. We have several methods of unclogging that keep your pipes safe.
Feeling overwhelmed? Don’t worry! Shoot us a text or give us a call and we’ll send one of our professional plumbers out your way today to get your toilet fixed FAST.
Why Pick Morris-Jenkins for Toilet Repairs
Your toilet is something you can’t really do without. That’s why we make it a priority to get out to your home as quickly as we can to get it back to normal. And most of the time, that means we’re coming to you the SAME day you call us! Even if you call on a weekend or evening (and those appointments DON’T cost extra).
We’ve dealt with bad service from other companies before. We hate calling someone for help and getting sent to an answering service (or worse, a robotic answering machine!). When you call Morris-Jenkins (or text, or chat online), you’ll always talk to a real person who lives locally! No matter when you need us, we’re here to help. Schedule your toilet repair now!
All of our plumbing services include:
Even on the busiest of days, we get there fast to make it easy for you.
Late-night and weekend service.
We’re here ’til midnight and available on weekends, too.
When you call, you’ll always speak to live, local employees (who could very well be your neighbor).