Ductless AC not working right? We’ll fix it—today.
All of our ductless mini-split AC repairs include:
Flat-rate, upfront pricing.
You’ll always know the price of your ductless air conditioner repair before any work begins.
Late-night and weekend availability.
We’re here ’til midnight and available on weekends, too.
Taking after Mr. Jenkins himself, our techs will do what they can to give you the best ductless AC service in the area.
Signs your ductless AC needs to be repaired
You probably need to repair your ductless mini-split AC if:
- The outdoor unit isn’t running. This could mean a problem with the capacitor (the part responsible for starting the fan motor and keeping it running) or the fan motor itself.
- An indoor unit is leaking water. If water is dripping from one of your wall mounts or you see signs of water damage, it usually means your condensate drain line (the pipe/hose that removes condensation from your system) is clogged.
- Your indoor units are blowing warm air. If both your indoor and outdoor units are running, but the air coming from your indoor units is noticeably warm, you might have a refrigerant leak.
- You’re having issues with the remote control. If your remote has good batteries but still can’t control your system, it could be an electrical or power supply issue.
- Your units are making strange noises. An odd sound in your outdoor or indoor units is the biggest sign that you need a repair. A grinding/screeching noise likely means a problem with the fan. A hissing/bubbling sound usually means a refrigerant leak.
How your air conditioner repair works
1) Schedule your appointment
Call us at (704) 357-0484 or schedule an appointment online (we’ll get back to you ASAP). You’ll get a confirmation email with your appointment day and time. We’ll send you a picture of your tech when they’re on the way, so you know who’s coming to your home.
2) Get your AC fixed—fast
We know an air conditioner repair can be hard on your schedule. That’s why we keep our trucks fully stocked with tools and parts—so we’re prepared to fix your AC in just one visit. You rarely have to book a second appointment with us.
3) Tell us how we did
Not happy with our service? We want to hear about it. After your repair, we’ll make sure you have the chance to talk with us if you had an issue with anything.
Is your AC blowing hot air?
Try troubleshooting these common problems before calling a professional:
- Is your thermostat on “HEAT”? Make sure the switch is on “COOL”. It might sound obvious, but it could have accidentally gotten switched to “HEAT”.
- Is the air filter or condenser dirty? Your AC system needs good airflow to cool your home. If your indoor air filter is dirty, replace it with a new one. If your outdoor unit is covered with dirt or debris, gently clean it with a broom or garden hose.
- Is your outdoor unit getting power? If your outdoor unit isn’t getting any power, your AC will blow warm air when it runs. Check that the outdoor unit’s circuit breaker and emergency shut-off are switched to “ON”. If the circuit breaker keeps tripping, don’t keep switching it back. That means you have a bigger issue.
If your air conditioner is still blowing warm air, it’s time to call a professional to diagnose the problem.
Brands we repair
We repair ALL central air conditioner brands, including:
- American Standard
- Day & Night