Priority Advantage Plumbing
Priority Advantage Members get their air conditioner and heating systems serviced twice a year as part of their membership. When you get your unit serviced, your family stays comfortable and safe. But there’s more to a home than just heating and air.
When you become a Priority Advantage Member, we’ll also take care of your plumbing!
FREE Drain Service Calls
Whether someone flushed something they shouldn’t have or you’re standing in water when you shower, a Morris-Jenkins Plumber will get you unclogged and make sure your water’s flowing in the right direction. And it’s FREE for Priority Advantage Members.
FREE Whole House Plumbing Inspection
When a Priority Advantage Member calls in for free drain service, it’ll also include a free whole house plumbing inspection just to make sure there aren’t other leaks or potential water problems getting ready to happen. During the inspection, your plumber will:
- Check your water heaters and their safety cut-off devices
- Check the water pressure (too high is an even bigger problem than too low)
- Check your expansion relief tank
- Inspect all accessible water and sewer piping
- Inspect all toilets, faucets, and water supply hoses to appliances, such as the washing machine and dishwasher
- Identify the main water emergency cut-off valve and show you how to use it
- And more!
Priority Advantage Members can also use their 10% Member Discount on all other plumbing repairs. And as always, there’s no additional charge for weekend or evening calls!
Priority Advantage Membership makes it easy for you to take care of your family and your home.
Ready for your life to get easier?
For more information or to become a member, call us at (704) 357-0484 or