FREE Whole-Home Plumbing Inspection for Priority Advantage® Members
You probably won’t notice a plumbing problem until it’s already done damage to your house. We wanna help you spot things before they can cause trouble! Priority Advantage® Members now get FREE whole-home plumbing inspections to help them spot any potential issues before they get bad.
What Your Plumber Will Check
Just like a check-up at the doctor’s office, you deserve to have all the information about the health of your home’s plumbing. When you schedule your whole-home plumbing inspection (FREE for Priority Advantage® Members!) with Morris-Jenkins, you’re getting a thorough and proactive service. Your plumber is gonna go around and look for a bunch of things, such as:
- Leaks or corrosion in pipes. This includes pipes that aren’t inside your walls.
- Water damage. Your plumber will pay extra attention to your ceilings, under your sinks, and around any appliances.
- Irregular water pressure. Too high of water pressure can wear out your appliances even faster, but too low of pressure means you might have sediment buildup or a leak.
- Slow or clogged drains. While a clogged drain is a more obvious problem, slow drains also let us know something isn’t quite right.
- Sediment build-up in your water heater. Your plumber will also look for corrosion to make sure your water heater isn’t gonna burst. If that were to happen, you’d be looking at a lot of water damage (not to mention a new water heater)!
- Sewage build-up. If you have wet spots in your yard that dip down, that might mean your sewer is backed up. Your plumber will check for this as well as obstructions around any sewer clean outs you may have.
And that’s just a small part of their checklist! Our plumbers have a full list of things they use to make sure they don’t miss a single detail of your family’s plumbing. This inspection is the best way to get some peace of mind about your home. After all, a lot of plumbing problems are hard for the average person to detect until they’ve already caused damage to your home!
Let’s Keep Your Home in Great Shape!
No one warns you how much work goes into a house when you become a homeowner. Sometimes, it feels like something breaks just about every month! Let us take away some of the stress of being a homeowner by making sure your plumbing system is working well and stays working well.
And don’t forget… Priority Advantage® Members get this service for FREE!