During your heating maintenance visit, your technician will:
- Inspect all high voltage wires to prevent possible fires.
- Test possible CO levels in the home.
- Check the integrity of the heating system to look for anything that could lead to a gas leak or fire.
- Test all safety switches to make sure your unit prevents CO leaks and fire hazards.
- Clean the unit to keep dust and debris from causing a fire in your unit.
- Search for any critters that have moved into your ductwork or equipment.
We don’t cut corners when it comes to your family’s safety. Not only will we make sure your furnace is working right, but while we’re at your home, your technician will also check your smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and filters!
Did you know regular maintenance can actually save you money?
Sure, regular maintenance reduces the risk of breakdown by 95%, but it can also lower your utility bill by up to 30%!
It’s time to schedule your furnace maintenance. Don’t wait until your furnace breaks or causes problems for your family. Make sure they’ll stay warm and safe all winter long!