Reasons You May Need to Replace Your Faucet
Sometimes, you wanna install a new faucet because the old one isn’t the look you’re going for anymore. Other times, it’s because there’s an issue with your old faucet. You probably Googled something like “faucet installations near me” and came across this page. You’re in the right place! Our plumbers are faucet pros, and whether you decide to try a repair or would rather go ahead and replace yours, we’re here to help. Some common faucet problems are things such as:
- Dripping faucet; leaking faucet. Not only is this problem annoying, but it’s only gonna get worse. Not to mention, it’ll rack up your water bill!
- Low water pressure in sink. Quick tip: Try taking off the aerator to see if it’s clogged. The aerator is the small piece on the end of your faucet. Don’t see yours? Or too hard to remove? That’s ok—it might need a special key to remove it, but our plumbers have exactly what they need to handle that! Just be careful—if your aerator is corroded, don’t take it off! It probably won’t go back on.
- High water pressure in sink
- Low pressure in faucet
- High pressure in faucet or faucet spraying all over
- Wet spots under the sink. If you only have moisture under the sink sometimes, it might be because your faucet isn’t properly secured. If the moisture is constant though, it may be a bigger problem.
- The drain stopper (pop-up) is stuck
- Wiggly or loose faucet handles
- Stuck or stubborn kitchen sprayer. Quick tip: If your sprayer is stuck, check the cabinet under the sink and make sure the hose isn’t getting stuck on anything.
- Kitchen sprayer won’t turn off
Believe it or not, these are only some of the problems faucets can have. So, if you’re dealing with something we didn’t mention, don’t worry! We can still help! Our plumbers have seen it all.
When you schedule an appointment with one of our experts, they can take a look at your problem and share their professional opinion on whether a repair or replacement is a better option, but in the end, the choice is always yours to make! And of course, you don’t need to have a problem with your faucet in order to replace it. Sometimes, you’re just ready for a new look! In that case, we’d be happy to help make your dream bathroom a reality!
Thinking about installing a new faucet yourself?
Plumbing is hard, but it doesn’t need to be. If you’re not super careful, you can cause serious damage to your home’s plumbing if you try to install a sink faucet yourself. Fortunately, our plumbers are available in Gastonia every day til midnight (even on weekends)! Whenever you’re ready to install a new faucet, we’ll be there—usually the same day you call.
You Have Options
Have you been shopping around in stores and online for the perfect new faucet? Find one you like yet? That’s awesome! We install customer-supplied faucets in Gastonia, so let us know when you’ve found that perfect one!
Not sure where to start? Prefer to get a plumber’s advice? We’ve got tons of great faucet options in multiple different colors. We even offer smart faucets!
No matter if you prefer to shop around for your faucet yourself or look at the options we provide, Morris-Jenkins has plumbers available to install it for you whenever you’re ready!
We Make Faucet Installations Easy
When you call Morris-Jenkins, you’ll reach one of our representatives (and some of them are even from your hometown of Gastonia!). These are some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. They understand how frustrating it can be to sort out plumbing problems, which is why they love helping people and making things as simple as possible!
Not only are we known for our friendly staff, but we’re known for our same-day service! All too often, when you call a plumbing company for help, you have to wait days or even weeks for an appointment. And the appointment times are never convenient. You deserve better than that! That’s why we try to get out to your home the same day you call. You can even schedule on weekends or evenings at no extra cost—we just wanna make things easy for you.
It’s even easy to reach us! You won’t be on hold forever and you don’t have to try navigating some confusing and clunky website. Whether you prefer a traditional phone call, or you’d rather text us or chat with us online, we’re ready to help!