Is It Time for a Water Heater Repair?
For your sake, we’d rather get a call from you as soon as your water heater starts to act up instead of when you’re left with no hot water. The sooner you can catch problems, the less inconvenient it’ll be for you. Some of the early signs of water heater breakdowns can include:
- Low water pressure: Mineral build-up can decrease water pressure and make your system inefficient. Call as soon as you notice your water pressure change.
- Water that tastes, looks, or smells off: Poor water quality could mean rust or bacteria in your water heater tank.
- Water heater temperature that’s not consistent: Unless you change the temperature of your water on purpose, it should stay consistent. Sudden temperature changes could also be a sign of water heater failure.
- Damp spots or water damage next to your water heater: Catching leaks before they get bigger can save you a lot of grief. Check your water heater often and call if you see any moisture on or around the water heater.
- Strange noises coming from your water heater: You can expect your water heater to make a few sounds. But if some of these sounds seem new, we can let you know if it’s normal or not.