Water Heater Services in Charlotte
Choose a Water Heater Service
Help your water heater live longer and run stronger
Unlike your AC, your water heater doesn’t get a winter break—it works nonstop all year long. For this reason, your water heater needs regular maintenance to stay in shape. In fact, annual water heater maintenance will:
Help your water heater live longer
Cut down on utility bills
Save your unit from expensive repairs
For Priority Advantage members: $116
For non-members: $129
Our water heater maintenance service comes with a:
- System sediment flush
- Visual whole-home plumbing inspection
- Water chlorine test
Sign your water heater needs to be flushed
- Your tank is making a popping/knocking noise. This is the sound of boiling water breaking through the layer of sediment settled at the bottom of your tank.
- Your utility bills are steadily increasing. Water heaters normally account for roughly 15% of your electricity bill. As your unit loses efficiency from the increased sediment, that percentage will start to increase each month.
- Cloudy hot water coming from your fixtures. If you fill a glass with hot water and the milkiness settles to the bottom, you know it’s sediment and that your tank needs to be flushed.
- Your run out of hot water faster than normal. Your tank is designed to keep water hot 24/7. Since sediment reduces your water heater’s efficiency, the burners/heating elements won’t be able to keep up with your normal hot water usage, so you’ll get cold water.
Even if you haven’t noticed any of the signs above, you should still get your water heater flushed annually. A water heater flush is an investment that can save you hundreds of dollars throughout the year by preventing costly repairs from sediment damage.