Garbage Disposal Repair in Davidson
When your garbage disposal isn’t working, you might as well board off your kitchen sink because it’s gonna be tricky to use it until you get things fixed. While you’re at it, put some caution tape on your dishwasher, too. A dishwasher can’t drain properly if your garbage disposal is clogged and you’ll be left with a kitchen that’s about as much use as the display kitchens in your local home improvement store. We’ll get it back to normal with our garbage disposal repair services in Davidson. Morris-Jenkins is a great choice for all your plumbing repair and installation needs.
Garbage Disposal Problems? We’ve Seen it Before?
Garbage disposals can get worn out, rusted, or clogged. When they do, you’ll be eager to get them working again so you can get back to using your kitchen. Here are some of the problems we can take care of at Morris-Jenkins:
- Clogged garbage disposals: Usually when a garbage disposal is clogged, it’s from putting too much food down or putting the wrong types of items into the disposal. It can happen to anyone, so let us take care of it!
- Jammed-up disposals: When something hard ends up in your disposal, it can jam things up pretty good. Even something as small as a cherry pit can cause your disposal to stop working. Don’t keep running it! That might wear out the motor. Instead, call for garbage disposal repairs.
- Disposals that won’t turn on: Sometimes disposals just stop turning on. It can be an unplugged unit or a tripped breaker. But sometimes it’s the motor. Check the power to the disposal and call if that doesn’t fix it.
- Rusted components: When the parts inside the disposal get rusted, they might not work well anymore. There’s a chance you might have to replace your unit.
Keeping the Repairs Away
If there’s a way to keep the plumber from having to visit, most people will usually take it. We’d love to help you keep your disposal in good condition so you don’t have to call us as often. Keeping your disposal running is as easy as remembering what you can and can’t put down the drain. You could always keep a list of the “don’ts” next to the sink so everyone can remember. Here is our list:
- Veggies and fruits with a stringy texture
- Fruit pits
- Anything that isn’t food
- Vegetable or fruit peelings
- Shrimp and other seafood shells
- Coffee grounds
There are plenty of things that are safe to grind up. Make sure to do small amounts at a time, and cut bigger pieces up before feeding them down the disposal. We always love hearing from you, but we also want you to go for a long time before your disposal needs repairs.
Calling Morris-Jenkins for Garbage Disposal Repair
These days, you probably expect everything to take forever. You may have to wait months to get your car registered or weeks to get an appointment with your doctor. But at Morris-Jenkins, it’s a different story. We have same-day appointments, fast repairs, and an actual person who’s always waiting by the phone or computer to get back to you.
We’re open til midnight every day for garbage disposal repairs and other plumbing, heating, and cooling services. Our diagnostic fees are flat rate and they don’t increase on weekends or evenings.
You’ll Love These Guys!
We have a great group of plumbers that not only are great at their jobs but are also good at taking care of other people in the community. We hope you look at us like neighbors who can help you out around the house and get things done right.
When you need garbage disposal repairs in Davidson, it’s time to get in touch with Morris-Jenkins! We’re here any time to answer your phone call or text.